Percentage Price Reduction for 76 Rhinebeck Homes Sold in One Year
The Source for homes sold in Rhinebeck NY is the Mid–Hudson Multiple Listing Service Inc (MHMLS). These figures are for single family detached homes sold in Rhinebeck NY. They do not represent the total Rhinebeck NY real estate sales in Dutchess County. These figures for homes sold in Rhinebeck Central School District reflect the sales activity of the MHMLS, which comprises the largest sales volume sampling. .
I would like to briefly explain the MHMLS.
The real estate brokers in the MHMLS have agreed to share their listings– information on properties features. All the homes on the MHMLS are pooled together in one listing.
What does that mean to the home buyer? A Buyer’s agency as Dirt Road Realty, a real estate agency committed exclusively to the home buyer, the home buyer can search for their home in one Rhinebeck Real Estate listing –in one place not searching multiple agencies for the same home.
The Average Percentage Price Reduction for 76 Rhinebeck Homes Sold Between June 15,2011 & June 15,2012
1. There was 1 Rhinebeck home that sold for the Original List Price; 75 Rhinebeck homes sold for less than the Original List Price.
2. 40 of the 76 Rhinebeck home sold in the price range of $200,000- $399,999 had an average percentage price reduction of 21%.
3. 50 of the 76 Rhinebeck home sold were below $400,000 which is 66% of the homes sold.
4. 18 of the 76 Rhinebeck homes sold were in price range between $400,000 and $599,999 or 24%.
5. Only 10% or 8 Rhinebeck homes of the 76 homes had a average sale price above $600,000.